- Simple image observation lenses
- Objective lens
- C-mount close up ring adapter
- Rear converter lens RC series
- Reflective mirror box
Simple image observation lenses
By connecting a special C-mount close-up ring adapter to a measure scope objective lens, it can be used as a low cost image observation lens. C-mount close up ring adapters come in both fixed and variable types.
By combining them with objective lenses, monitor screen conditions such as field of view, magnification, working distance, etc., can be selected. And, as the variable type adapter comes equipped with variable focus functionality (manual magnification), monitor magnification, etc., can be adjusted by full extension of the adapter.
This is an optical product that is ideally suited to operations such as external inspection and process condition supervision, etc., which require reasonable cost more than high precision.
C-mount close up ring adapter
Examples of combination with fixed type adapters
Rear converter lens RC series
RC-1.5 (1.5X) PDF Data DXF Data RC-2.0 (1.5X) PDF Data DXF Data RC-2.5 (2.5X) PDF Data DXF Data RC-3.0 (3.0X) PDF Data DXF Data RC-4.0 (4.0X) PDF Data DXF Data
- This lens is fitted between the C-mount close up ring adapter and a CCD camera, enabling magnification to be increased without changing the working distance. This is extremely helpful in situations where the magnification needs to be increased while maintaining a certain working distance.
Available magnifications are 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x, 3.0x, 4.0x.
* Note that the resolution will be lower than with an objective lens used by itself.
Reflective mirror box
- Attached to the end of the objective lens, the scope bends the optical axis 90°, so the image can be viewed from the side. This is useful for viewing the side of a workpiece or inside a machine. (The image is inverted.)