This Web site is controlled and operated by MIRUC OPTICAL CO., LTD. (called “MIRUC”) and its related companies. By accessing, browsing or otherwisse using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have agreed with the Site Terms.
The Site Terms are subject to change. Please check this page frequently for the updated version.
- MIRUC does not guarantee warranty on the information provided by this Web site. Also, the information contained in this Web site is subject to change or removal without notice.
- MIRUC does not guarantee warranty on the functions and safety of this Web site. Also, the operation of this Web site may be stopped or canceled without notice.
- MIRUC is not responsible for any damage, due to any reason, caused by an error indescription or a change or deletion of information provided on this Web site, by a problem occurring on this Web site, or a temporary or permanent shutdown of this Web site.
- Third-party Web sites linked to this Web site or those not controlled by our related companies (hereon after called “Third-party Web sites”) are controlled by independent third-party providers with their own responsibilities.
- A link to this Web site does NOT mean that we have a special relationship with providers who control or operate Third-party Web sites. Also, such links do NOT mean that we recommend the contents of such Third-party Web sites.
- We are not responsible for the contents of Third-party Web sites and their usage.
- Nothing contained on this Web site is construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, the use of copyrights, patents, trademarks and other rights based on the intellectual property rights (IPRs) displayed on this Web site except when other terms and conditions of use are given separately or when it is linked to the contents of such conditions.
- All company names and product names shown on this Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies. If a trademark is shown separately or if this Web site links to the contents that identify the trademark, such information supersedes information provided on this Web site.
- Adobe®, Adobe® Reader™, and Adobe® Flash® Player are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- The contents of this Web site (with a few excepations) are based on the XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS Level 2 specifications. Also, Unicode Transformation Format-8 (UTF-8) is used for character encoding. If your Web browser does not support XHTML 1.0 Transitional, CSS Level 2, and Unicode (UTF-8) and if UTF-8 supported fonts are not used, the function and display may fail. Also, the 1024×768-pixel to 1280×1024-pixel or less display area of the Web browser is required.
- This Web site checks Referer information. If the referer check has failed, you may not use the contents of this Web site. If you are using some security software or communication environment that disables the Referer check, you need to adjust your software settings or communication environment settings to enable the Referer sending.
- You need to have the functions of Adobe® (Macromedia®) Flash® Player version 7 or later to browse the entire contents of this Web site. To display a PDF-format file, you need to have a viewer that can display the Adobe® Reader™ 7 and other PDF format version 1.6 files.
- We are developing our business activities based on our code of conduct in order to gain the confidence of customers and fulfill customer expectations.
- MIRUC OPTICAL CO. complies the Private Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations.
- We have established a management system for personal information protection, and will publicize the Private Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations to both executives and employees in order to comply with them.
- We do not disclose private information provided by indivisual customers to third parties except when such disclosure is agreed to by the customer or for an appropriate purpose.
- We try to respond to inquiry, disclosure and other requests for personal information from customers sincerely and quickly.
Collection of your information
- We may collect personal identifiable information such as customer names, e-mail addresses, mail addresses and phone numbers without prior consent or notice to customer. Also, in order to provide the best products and services, we may collect specific information such as customer ages, sexes, zip codes, educational backgrounds, annual earnings, vocations and preferences for marketing purposes only.
Tracing the Web site access history
- We may trace the records of which page(s) of this Web site indivisual customer visit and leave, and from which domain name they are accessed to this Web site. Such records may be used for analysis of useful pages and for improvements of this Web site.
- Part of the services we provide (including services provided on this Web site) may be unavailable if you do not provide your personal information.
- When you call us, we may record the telephone conversation to avoid miss hearing.