- Support attachment stage
- Support tightening block type
- Support type
- Articulated support structure type (180° bending)
Support attachment stage
Choose support tightening block type, articulated support type or simple support type, depending on the required application. Handles all rotate in the same direction, improving operability.
By combining single, double or triple axis sliding mechanisms and support fixtures, a wide variation of arrangements is possible for air positioning operations.
* The X-axis stopper has a single clamp attached. The Y and Z-axis stoppers have double clamps attached.
Adapter – camera system combination example
Strongly secured for an improved sense of security.
The support tightening block type has a tightening handle that secures the unit strongly and gives an increased sense of security. Also, it will open in a crosswise direction, allowing support struts to be inserted into both φ16 holes.
Support tightening block type
Articulated support structure type (180° bending)
|Travel per rotation |
|Travel precision (μm)||Load capacity N|
|Minimum scale reading|
|Straightness||Degree of parallelism during operation||BC||SF||AR|
|PS-1||30 x 50||± 17||Z-axis 18||30||30||14.7 (1.5)||0.1||0.15||0.26||0.42|
|PS-2||30 x 50||± 17||Y-axis 4.2|
|PS-3||30 x 50||± 17||Y-axis 4.2|
X-axis / Z-axis 18
* Material: stage body: aluminium alloy, surface treatment: matt black alumite
- “Strange feeling, vigorously scratching something when turning the handle.No smoothness.
Many cases occur when lightened harder together between the rack and pinion.”
- For all strokes gets heavier or lighter for unevenness.
Many cases occur when weak tightening between the rack and pinion.
- Sliding the stage to one side makes the feeling as if the stages are scratched and becomes heavy.
When sliding it on the opposite side makes it feels lighter.
- The play between male/female dovetail groove parts.
- The gap between the contact face of gear that is intended to be provided in the direction of movement. By suppressing this gap as much as possible, smooth sliding without backlash.