- Specification table for sliding holder (mounting shaft φ16
- φ16 stand
- Connection adapters
- Set base
- List of stages corresponding to each set base
- ombination example of Arm bracket and Set base
- Rubber cap for handle
Specification table for sliding holder
(mounting shaft φ16)
Sliding holder（mounting shaftφ16）Specification table
|Model||Optical system installation hole diameter（φ）||Travel|
|Travel per rotation |
|Travel precision（μm）||Load capacity N|
|Minimum scale reading|
|Straightness||Degree of parallelism during operation|
※ Material : Stage body…aluminum alloy surface treatment…matt black alumite
|Miruc optical products||◎||◎||◎||◎||◎|
If the product has poor accuracy when sliding the stage from end to end with a full stroke, you may feel the following discomfort during operation. (The operation feeling varies depending on the individual)
- When turning the handle, there is a rough feeling and there is no smoothness.
This often happens when meshing of the rack and pinion is too tight.
- This is being heavy and light like wave for every stroke.
This often happens when the mesh between the rack and pinion is too weak.
- It is a sense of incongruity that when sliding the stage to one side, it feels stuck and becomes heavy and when sliding the stage to other side, it becomes lighter.
- This is a subtle feeling of backlash and play due to poor sliding contact of male and female dovetail.
- This is clearance between gear contact surfaces intentionally provided in the direction of motion. By suppressing this gap as much as possible, smooth sliding can be made possible without backlash.
List of stages corresponding to each set base
|SB-1||XJK-40, XYJK-40, ZJK-40|
|XTSC-70, XTSC-90, XTSC-120, XTSC-150|
|ZTSC-70, ZTSC-90, ZTSC-120, ZTSC-150|
|TSC-70BC, TSC-90BC, TSC-120BC, TSC-150BC|
|TSC-70SF, TSC-90SF, TSC-120SF, TSC-150SF|
|TSC-70AR, TSC-90AR, TSC-120AR, TSC-150AR|
|PS-1BC, PS-1SF, PS1AR|
|PS-3BC, PS-3SF, PS3AR(stage surfaceA)|
|PS-1BC(Set base is bigger than stage surface.)|
|SB-4||XJK-60, XJK-90, XJK-140, XYJK-60, XYJK-90, ZJK-60, ZJK-90|
|RC-60, KTS-60, XYR-60, XYR-90C, AIC-60|