- Long Stage
- Support holder type
- Support type
- Articulated support structure type (180°bending)
The Long stage is a lightweight, slim long stroke stage made of aluminium alloy. The stage can be attached using M2 screws from the front or M3 from the rear.
The product lineup also enables airborne use.
Articulated support structure type
|Travel per rotation|
|Travel precision (μm)||Load capacity N|
|Minimum scale reading|
|Straightness||Degree of parallelism during operation|
|XLSR-100||25 x 42||± 40||18||30||30||29.4 (3)||0.1||0.14|
|XLSR-150||25 x 42||± 65||18||40||40||29.4 (3)||0.1||0.17|
|XLSR-100BC||25 x 42||± 40||18||30||30||14.7 (1.5)||0.1||0.22|
|XLSR-150BC||25 x 42||± 65||18||40||40||14.7 (1.5)||0.1||0.25|
|XLSR-100SF||25 x 42||± 40||18||30||30||14.7 (1.5)||0.1||0.25|
|XLSR-150SF||25 x 42||± 65||18||40||40||14.7 (1.5)||0.1||0.28|
|XLSR-100AR||25 x 42||± 40||18||30||30||14.7 (1.5)||0.1||0.41|
|XLSR-150AR||25 x 42||± 65||18||40||40||14.7 (1.5)||0.1||0.44|
* Material: stage body: aluminium alloy, surface treatment: matt black alumite
- “Strange feeling, vigorously scratching something when turning the handle.No smoothness.
Many cases occur when lightened harder together between the rack and pinion.”
- For all strokes gets heavier or lighter for unevenness.
Many cases occur when weak tightening between the rack and pinion.
- Sliding the stage to one side makes the feeling as if the stages are scratched and becomes heavy.
When sliding it on the opposite side makes it feels lighter.
- The play between male/female dovetail groove parts.
- The gap between the contact face of gear that is intended to be provided in the direction of movement. By suppressing this gap as much as possible, smooth sliding without backlash.