This Web site is controlled and operated by MIRUC OPTICAL CO., LTD. (called “MIRUC”) and its related companies. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have agreed with the Site Terms.
The Site Terms are subject to change. Please check this page frequently for the updated version.
- MIRUC does not guarantee warranty on the information provided by this Web site. Also, the information contained in this Web site is subject to change or removal without notice.
- MIRUC does not guarantee warranty on the functions and safety of this Web site. Also, the operation of this Web site may be stopped or canceled without notice.
- MIRUC is not responsible for any damage, due to any reason, caused by an error in description or a change or deletion of information provided on this Web site, by a problem occurring on this Web site, or a temporary or permanent shutdown of this Web site.
- Third-party Website linked to this Web site or those not controlled by our related companies (hereinafter called “Third-party Website”) are controlled by independent third-party providers with their own responsibilities.
- A link to this Web site does NOT mean that we have a special relationship with providers who control or operate Third-party Website. Also, such links do NOT mean that we recommend the contents of such Third-party Website.
- We are not responsible for the contents of Third-party Website and their usage.
- Nothing contained on this Web site is construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, the use of copyrights, patents, trademarks and other rights based on the intellectual property rights (IPRs) displayed on this Web site except when other terms and conditions of use are given separately or when it is linked to the contents of such conditions.
- All company and product names mentioned herein are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Where individual trademarks are indicated or linked to content that indicates such trademarks, such information takes precedence.
- Adobe, Adobe Reader, Acrobat, and Adobe PDF are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries.
- Windows, Microsoft, Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server, SQL Server, Outlook, Word, Excel, Office 365, Internet Explorer Edge, Azure are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Mac, macOS, Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. iPad, iPhone name and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. (The iPhone trademark is used under license from Aiphone Co.) App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google, Android, Google Play, Google Chrome, YouTube, and Gmail are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Personal computer (Windows & Mac)
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Apple Safari latest version
- iOS Latest 2 generations (Apple Safari)
- Android Latest 2 generations (Google Chrome)
- We are developing our business activities based on our code of conduct in order to gain the confidence of customers and fulfill customer expectations.
- MIRUC OPTICAL CO. complies the Private Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations.
- We have established a management system for personal information protection, and will publicize the Private Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations to both executives and employees in order to comply with them.
- We do not disclose private information provided by individual customers to third parties except when such disclosure is agreed to by the customer or for an appropriate purpose.
- We try to respond to inquiry, disclosure and other requests for personal information from customers sincerely and quickly.
Collection of your information
- We may collect personal identifiable information such as customer names, e-mail addresses, mail addresses and phone numbers without prior consent or notice to customer. Also, in order to provide the best products and services, we may collect specific information such as customer ages, sexes, zip codes, educational backgrounds, annual earnings, vocations and preferences for marketing purposes only.
Tracing the Web site access history
- We may trace the records of which page(s) of this Web site individual customer visits and leaves, and from which domain name they are accessed to this Web site. Such records may be used for analysis of useful pages and for improvements of this Web site.
- Part of the services we provide (including services provided on this Web site) may be unavailable if you do not provide your personal information.
- When you call us, we may record the telephone conversation to avoid miss hearing.